Google Groups Subscribe to 2dayjobz - Get Job Alerts @ Your Inbox !!!  

Wednesday, 18 April 2012

SBI Opening For Executive - Apply Immediately

Company Name : SBI Life Insurance

Designation : BDE / BDM / Sales Manager

Job Description :

• Achieving sales targets
• Increase in number of CIFs / active branches
• Training CIFs, encouraging BANK staff to become CIF
• Arranging training programs for CIFs on products and selling skills
• Increasing productivity of CIFs
• Relationship Management at Regional/Branch level

Company Profile :

SBI Life Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between the State Bank of India and BNP Paribas Assurance. SBI Life Insurance is registered with an authorized capital of Rs 2000 crores and a Paid-up capital of Rs 1000 Crores. SBI owns 74% of the total capital and BNP Paribas Assurance the remaining 26%.State Bank of India enjoys the largest banking franchise in India. Along with its 6 Associate Banks, SBI Group has the unrivalled strength of over 16,000 branches across the country, arguably the largest in the world.

BNP Paribas Assurance is the life and property & casualty insurance unit of BNP Paribas - Euro Zone’s leading Bank. BNP Paribas, part of the world’s top 6 group of banks by market value and a European leader in global banking and financial services, is one of the oldest foreign banks with a presence in India dating back to 1860. BNP Paribas Assurance is the fourth largest life insurance company in France, and a worldwide leader in Creditor insurance products offering protection to over 50 million clients. BNP Paribas Assurance operates in 41 countries mainly through the bancassurance and partnership model.

Desired Profile :    

Any Graduate with 2 to 7 years of relevant experience
MBA (Marketing) preferrered.

Critical Competencies

* Product Knowledge
* Action planning
* Good relationship with BMs / CIFs
* Good communication skills & Influencing skills
* Persuasive
Experience : 2 - 7 Years

Functional Area : Banking, Insurance

Education : UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization, PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization

Location : Uttar Pradesh , Bihar , Jharkhand


Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.


Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner